Through a network of Community Groups, we seek to be visible expressions of a new generation. We meet in homes for the purpose of creating new friendships, growing closer to God, and study of the scriptures.
Be a part of one our community groups:
Our community groups seek having the following characteristics:
- An accepting community that reflects the grace we’ve been given from Christ.
- A holy community that urges one another to live God-pleasing lives.
- A truth-telling community that is free to repent through the gospel.
- An encouraging community that builds one another up
- A sacrificially generous community that spends its life and wealth on the needs of others.
- A suffering community that loves and forgives others even when it harms us.
Eastern Community Group:
Meeting at the Hughes' home at 7:00 PM. Next meeting March 11
Central Community Group 1:
Meeting at the Reese's home at 6:00 PM. -
Central Community Group 2:
Meeting at the McCluskie's home at 5:30 PM. Next meeting March 11.
The men's group meets each Friday morning at Fika Coffee House at 6:30-7:30.
The women's ministry meets at the Reese's home each Tuesday morning at 9:30-11:00.